Pages

Friday, 20 March 2015

Author Spotlight; Mackenzie Williams


Welcome my darlings. Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing the gorgeous Mackenzie Williams, author of Once Bitten, Twice Seduced. 

Amara: Hello there Mackenzie, thank you for agreeing to this interview. Why don't you start by telling us what inspired you to write?
Mackenzie: I love to read.  Soon, my own stories started to fill my head and I just had to start writing them.

Amara: So, what have you written to date?
Mackenzie: I have three books in my Orchard series about a BDSM club- "Claim Me", "Save Me", "Tame Me".  My newest is a paranormal erotic romance called "Once Bitten, Twice Seduced- Revenants 1".

Amara: What genre are your books, and what drew you to this genre?
Mackenzie: I write erotic romance books.  I write in this genre because I love to read it myself.  I like the sweet and sexy sides of a romance.

Amara: What are you working on at the minute?
Mackenzie: Currently, I'm finishing the second book in the Revenants series.

Amara: In your opinion, what is the hardest thing about writing?
Mackenzie: One of the hardest things for me is timing.  Some days I have energy and ideas but no time to write.  Other days I might have time but little energy or flowing words.  Finding the balance is important.

Amara: Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?
Mackenzie: Hopefully still writing.  Maybe venturing out to other genres.

Amara: What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
Mackenzie: My advice would be to just give yourself time to write.  Even if you think it's not your best, just write.  You never know what will come out.


**********

Blurb:
After catching her boyfriend cheating, Addison Mitchell needs to get away from everything for a while. Her life changes forever when she is attacked by a mysterious person or creature in the forest. Luke Stone comes to her rescue and saves her. Things only get more complicated from there.

Addison soon realizes that her attacker was a vampire, or Revenant, as they call themselves. Luke tries to help and guide her through her recovery but his girlfriend, Brooklyn, isn't happy about the situation. Ultimately, Addison runs from Luke's place but when she tries to return to her old life, she realizes that she needs Luke. 

Luke's identical twin brother, Gabe, soon comes into the picture and decides he wants Addison for his own. Brooklyn leaves but not for long. She returns to reclaim Luke. Can Addison and Luke ever truly have the life they desire?


READ EXCERPTS

Buy Links: 

**********


Author Bio:
I am a small town girl from Iowa. I grew up with four younger brothers that I was able to boss around and annoy during childhood. After high school, I went to college and studied Education. I found my future husband there and we were married soon after graduation.  A few years later, we were joined by our amazing son.


I started writing in the Erotic Romance genre because these are the types of stories I like to read myself. They are exciting and emotional. When I'm not writing I like to turn my brain off and listen to music or watch movies.


Find Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment