Pages

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Where, oh Where, Oh Where is my Muse?!


Seriously! Where the hell is that fickle little bitch!?! 


Normally this gorgeous photograph is enough to have her salivating and eager to write up a storm, however, of late it just isn't doing it for her and I desperately need to finish Tristan and Joshua's story. I literally have four chapters left to do, yet for the past three months she has done nothing for me. I have been stuck on the same paragraph all this time. Sulking!

I have tried doing several different things now to try to get me out of this rut, at the advice of some very helpful ladies, but unfortunately I have yet to write any more than a few words. To date I have set my guys aside and tried my hand at writing a different story (which did work for a little while, but this too is now like pulling blood from a stone). I have watched my favourite movies, anime, and music videos. I have read numerous Yaoi manga, re-read my favourite gay couples in a variety of genres by a variety of authors. Yet still...nothing!

I mean, the story is there, my menfolk are screaming for attention, I know what I want to write but I just can't get the words out! Every time I sit down in front of the laptop to finish my story I draw a blank! It has gotten too much. I need to write. I need to express myself. I need to give Tristan and Joshua their HEA before I can even think of moving on to anyone else!

What should I do? Can anyone help a girl out? Sweet lord!! Get back here you fickle-assed Muse!! Maybe some yummy offerings will lure her back in...









No comments:

Post a Comment