Pages

Monday, 1 May 2017

Time for a Change. . .


Back in 2014 I released my first book, Denial (The Unrequited Trilogy #1), under my pen-name. I had wanted to keep my personal and professional life separate at the time, and so the image above was created by the amazing Sole Designs, and quickly became known as the face of Amara Lebel.

Now that I have been around for a while, and have built a fanbase I am proud of, I have decided that it is time for a change. And thanks to a very talented friend of mine, Mr. McAWilliams, I now have some beautiful photos for my author websites. 


What do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's about time and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful my friend, and I do think that it is a big step to show you to the world. Proud of you 😙

    ReplyDelete