Pages

Sunday, 4 June 2017

A Month of Romance - Bronwyn Heeley


Welcome, my darlings. Today I have the pleasure of being joined by the yummy Bronwyn Heeley, author of the Matching Mates series


Author Bio:
I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours... da da da da dum, author of LGBT+ genre fiction author 

Twilight was the first series I picked up - no wait, Harry Potter was the first series I read when the fourth one came out at the movies and missed so much from the book, honestly, it was as if it was begging me to start read. It wasn't until that was finished and I found myself at a loss of what to read next, which happened to be when Twilight just came into the cinemas. I don't believe I made it to chapter two before a light bulb clicked in my head and had me realise that I could do this, I could write a book. Lots of time, reading and learning later and I finally got the courage to submit my first book to eXtasy Books. 

I hope in the coming years I'm able to learn more, to improve on what I have already gained, and to make this my career.

Email me at beeheeley@gmail.com


Welcome to Match Matching Ball, thrown thrice a year by a vampire who loved to horde it over the paranormal community as if a couple is matched the vampire. This set is a series about the couples that were matched this ball.

A little history. I starting writing in 2009 when I was pregnant with my second child, and my first was nearly turning 2. I needed a hobby that wasn’t watching Criminal Minds as that’s not great for kids to get used to. I started reading which made me believe I could write and so I did. It was hard work, and still is. I wrote nearly 4 full length novels before a short story which happened to be the one I submitted in 2013. From that moment I considered myself a short story writer which had me going on a wild goose chance to become something I just wasn’t. Okay, so there were other factors at play, I write “wrong” for the romance genre and all that, but it wasn’t until the end of last year that I read an article and realised what “wrong” meant. Which is to say I write 3rd person deep POV. Mind blown on my part, I could breathe as I realised there was nothing wrong with how I write. I also realise it might be a good idea to at least try the one thing my readers always want when they finish my stories, and that’s give them more.

So I started a new year with the plan to write large novellas and/or novels, but that’s a large undergoing for someone who hadn’t written that large a story in over 5 years so I wanted to have something that was of my old me for when I needed easy and simple. The plan was to write 6 books and then publish them, whenever that ended up being.

I wanted to write at least 3-4 novella/novel by October as I knew I was coming up for my operation* around October this year. I was on a waiting list and the 18 months mark was them, however mid Feb I got a phone call that had me going into surgery on the 28/Feb and so things needed to change. But I also didn’t want to not publish anything this year, so being as the only thing I was able to really do was write something I didn’t have to give real thought to, something that was interesting for short snippets of time. I have only just started getting full energy back, only just started getting the real driving need to write back.

This series is something easy to read, you need a quiet moment outside of the real world then these are what these stories were written for. There is just something about a book that you know won’t take a moment to read but will give you all sorts of feels and even though they are erotica’s they have deep feelings. I am a romance writer after all.

Anyway, I’m not sure if this helps. Sometimes you just need to know sometimes what others say is a load of bullshit and you need to find were you fit and what it true to yourself. Yes you can change things about who you are and how you define yourself. You can build yourself from the ground up as someone completely new, but don’t do it because someone keeps telling you it needs to happen, do it because it’s what you want. But true to yourself first. Your live will be miserable if it’s not something you truly want. 
For you.

* I had Cholesteatoma. If you don’t know what that it, it’s a build-up of tissue behind the ear drum (middle ear), it has nowhere to go and just builds and erodes all the bones in the ear until it starts in on your skull (my skull is fine but I can’t hear in that ear anymore). I went for day surgery and got it all cleaned out. It’s a longer recovery then I first thought. The moral of the story is if you have an ear infection go get it sorted.



~ Matching Mates Collection ~


The rules of the game are simple. When the matchmaker matches you, you have twenty-four hours of heat, where only your mate will soothe you. What you choose to do is up to you, but the pain of not consummating those desires with your mate will most likely end in death. You are free to walk away at the end of your time together, but no one said it would be simple to head off home and forget what happened.

Author: Bronwyn Heeley
Series: Matching Mates Collection
Publisher: BonyDee Press
Cover Art: BonyDee Design
Tag: paranormal erotica HEA romance

Payhip link, only available until 8/June: https://payhip.com/b/q6mN




Book 1: Wrong Place, Right Time
Blurb: Matty was put into a waiter uniform and given a tray. The problem was he didn’t know what it was he was heading into, and what contract he signed for just being there.
A wolf and the night of his life will change Matty forever, as long as he’s brave enough to take what’s on offer and run.

Amazon/Kindle Unlimited release: 9/June/2017
Word Count: 9311 (26 pages)
Author: Bronwyn Heeley
Series: Matching Mates Collection
ASIN: B071FKTY4P
Publisher: BonyDee Press
Cover Art: BonyDee Design
Links: enrolled in Kindle unlimited /  Amazon US / Goodreads



Book 2: Catching His Witch
Blurb: Josef has wanted Jesse from the moment he met the little witch, but something from his past had him running scared. A chance in a vampire den’s matching party gives Josef the opportunity to have Jesse just where he wants him, and hopefully find a way to keep the little witch forever.

Amazon/Kindle Unlimited release: 16/June/2017
Word Count: 6095 (17 pages)
Author: Bronwyn Heeley
Series: Matching Mates Collection
ASIN: B0714NPKRR
Publisher: BonyDee Press
Cover Art: BonyDee Design
Links:  Amazon US / Goodreads



Book 3: Timid as a Mouse
Blurb: Loner crocodile shifter, Harry, meets his match with a sweet little mouse that thinks Harry’s everything he could ever want in a mate. But will Harry’s nerves and inexperience lose him the chance with someone who isn’t scared of him?

Amazon/Kindle Unlimited release: 23/June/2017
Word Count: 6211 (19 pages)
Author: Bronwyn Heeley
Series: Matching Mates Collection
ASIN: B0719TQTCW
Publisher: BonyDee Press
Cover Art: BonyDee Design
Links: Amazon US / Goodreads 



Book 4: The Tiger’s Release
Blurb: Henry watches the tiger shifter pass by as they wait for the matchmaker to do his thing, but it isn’t until the tiger starts watching him back that the night truly gets interesting.

Amazon/Kindle Unlimited release: 30/June/2017
Word Count: 7700 (24 pages)
Author: Bronwyn Heeley
Series: Matching Mates Collection
ASIN: B0714NGNQD
Publisher: BonyDee Press
Cover Art: BonyDee Design
Links: Amazon US / Goodreads



Book 5: Mate’s Freedom
Blurb: Robin was locked in the vampire master’s dungeon for trying to spend the night with the wrong man. However, the right one is willing to give him his freedom, but at what price?

Amazon/Kindle Unlimited release: 7/July/2017
Word count: 9282 (24 pages)
Author: Bronwyn Heeley
Series: Matching Mates Collection
ASIN: B071785N8W
Publisher: BonyDee Press
Cover Art: BonyDee Design
Links: Amazon US / Goodreads



Book 6: Happy Ever Mate
Blurb: Cameron’s life hasn’t been easy, but he’s willing to put up with being a slave to a master vampire, in order to make the man he loves happy. However, Wayne, his lover, doesn’t care where he sleeps, as long as they’re together. Can he convince Cameron to run away, or will they be spending a lifetime in a place neither of them want to be, just to make the other happy?

Amazon/Kindle Unlimited release: 14/July/2017
Word count: 5680 (17 pages)
Author: Bronwyn Heeley
Series: Matching Mates Collection
ASIN: B071PBYYK9
Publisher: BonyDee Press
Cover Art: BonyDee Design
Links: Amazon US / Goodreads

~~~*~~~



For your chance to win  one of two ebooks from  Bronwyn's backlist, all you have to do is comment below. She will chose the winner randomly, and they shall be announced by the end of the day. Be sure to leave your email along with your reply so that we can send you your prize. 

2 comments:

  1. wow new to you love the sound of a matchmaker and a way to find you mate thanks for this chance glad you have them on KU put on my list to get thank you again...blue_fay_wolf@yahoo.com....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you've definitely got my interest. The matching of mates is just the kind of stories I'm in to. I'm looking forward to giving this series a try! mbilak@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete